Granola & Peanut Butter Dog Treats
It's time to appreciate the love and value our dogs bring to our daily lives so treat your furry friend with these delicious peanut butter based, flaxseed, whole wheat and vegetable broth biscuits!
National dog day celebrates all breeds, mixed or pure and serves to help spread awareness of the increasing number of dogs that need to be rescued each year.
Have some crumbs left at the bottom of the bag and wondering what recipes you can make with old granola?
Not only does this recipe go down a treat for you and your pal but it'll also use up your leftovers.
- Plain flour - 125g
- Left over Granola - 100g
- Flaxseed - 80g
- Vegetable broth - 240ml
- Peanut butter - 70g
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the dry ingredients along with the peanut butter, adding the vegetable broth until mixture resembles a thick dough.
- Dust your surfaces with flour and roll dough into 12 individual balls then squash flat with the palm of your hands.
- Alternatively, roll out dough and use a cookie cutter for a more desirable shape!
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and remember to flip in between baking times.
- Once cool keep in an airtight container and store up until a week.